Measurements are shown on each product page; they are measured from the top to bottom of each earring.
Necklaces are 16-18 inches in length unless specified.
Handle with care as each unique design is delicately handcrafted. Brass, naturally will darken with age. To brighten, use any nonabrasive brass cleaner. Avoid direct contact with fragrances and body lotions as they will discolor the metals. Avoid bathing, swimming and sleeping in your jewelry. Following these simple instructions will prolong the life and luster of your jewelry.
For over 30 years, Anne Koplik Designs has used only the finest materials to create and manufacture every collection in their New York studio. Each unique piece is handmade by a team of dedicated professionals.
- Rhinestones, Beads and Fancy Cuts. They are either Austrian crystal made by , or made in Germany or Czechoslovakia.
- Vintage Stones. They are true antique glass stones that were made in Austria, Czechoslovakia and Germany prior to the 1960’s.
- Reproduction Antique Stones. They are made from original tools and dies if they are still available. Otherwise, they are produced from copies. Some stones are made in our studio by a process that we have developed.
- Pearls. They are either crystal pearls or fresh water pearls.
- Enamels. They are handcrafted in our studio using a two part process.
- Metal Findings. Gold toned findings are made from either brass or white metal with solid brass plating. Silver toned findings are either solid brass or white metal with sterling silver plating. They are all lead, nickel and cadmium free.
- Chains. They are solid brass that have either been bronzed or sterling silver plated and antiqued.
- Earrings. Wires are solid brass that has been bronzed or sterling silver plated and antiqued. Earring posts are surgical steel. They are all lead, nickel and cadmium free.